Bull Run Lux
It takes a craftsman to appreciate the details
Constructed of premium, durable nubuck and lightweight Danner wedge outsoles, the unlined Bull Run Lux may look like a simple design at first glance. However, the trained eye will notice the intricate stitching, the hand of the nubuck, and how all of the parts work together to simply create a product that is built to last.
|Weight||43 oz per pair|
|Protection||Electrical Hazard Certified|
|Safety||ASTM F2892-18 EH|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA with Imported Components|
Made in USA with Imported Components
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.
- Burnishable Nubuck Leather Upper
- This unique nubuck leather only gets better with age. The nap starts out with a soft velvet feel, but as you break-in the boot, the nap becomes firmer and looks more similar to a polished full-grain leather. We've left this leather upper unlined for cool comfort in warmer temperatures.
- Two Lace Options
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternate pair.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Wedge Outsole
- The non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, traction, and won't track debris. The soft polyurethane compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Bull Run Lux Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.
Danner Hydro Flask
Coffee Wide Mouth - Black810911030405$35.00
Danner Merino Midweight Hiking Socks
3/4 Crew - Green/Gray612632337760Sale Price $19.00
Danner Leather Wallet
Large Buffing Brush$10.00
Danner Application Brush$7.00
Danner Trucker Cap
Charcoal/Old Gold - Mountain Patch612632509082$27.00
Danner Go There Trucker Cap
Black/Birch/Caramel - Flyfisher612632509099$27.00
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Ankle - Gray612632473161Sale Price $17.00
Danner Evergreen Socks
Crew - Graphite612632525839Sale Price $24.00
Alpinecho x Danner
Mountain Light Sticker850045321154$4.00
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Crew - Gray612632473130Sale Price $20.00