Mountain 600 Leaf GTX
Grizzly Brown/Rhodo Red
One Boot. Many Soles.
The Mountain 600 Leaf GTX is a fresh take on our best-selling hiking boot that’s designed with the future in mind. It’s the first recraftable Mountain 600, meaning our dedicated team can resole and recondition your boots to keep them on the trail for years to come. With 100% waterproof GORE-TEX liners made from recycled materials and dependable Vibram® outsoles with Megagrip technology, the Mountain 600 Leaf GTX inspires you to keep exploring beyond the familiar.
|Weight||36 oz per pair|
|Color||Grizzly Brown/Rhodo Red|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Waterproof meets future proof, combining outdoor performance and environmental responsibility. These liners use 45% post-consumer recycled materials to achieve the 100% waterproof yet breathable performance you expect from a GORE-TEX liner.
- Removable OrthoLite ECO Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. This footbed is constructed from recycled rubber and Bio-Oil for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram® SPE Midsole
- This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram® Fuga Outsole
- With its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Recycled Materials
- In addition to the recycled materials found in the liner and footbed, this style also features a collar and liner made from 100% recycled textiles.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included. Please note that if you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- These boots are built to explore, and we aim to keep them doing just that. That’s why we designed them to be recraftable — because after years of adventure and countless miles, even a well-built boot will likely need resoling or reconditioning. Our Danner Recrafting team can extend the life of your boots while preserving the unique character that makes them yours.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Mountain 600 Leaf Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.