Only %1 left
Sale Price $85.00
From Front Porch to Fire Pit
Shelter Cove, a resupply station on the Pacific Crest Trail, was the inspiration for these recovery sandals. Designed for campers and weekend backpackers, they offer hands-free convenience and rejuvenating comfort for tired feet. EVA cushioning is plush and supportive for kicking it around the campsite, while the Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides dependable traction.Shop Camp Collection
|Weight||19 oz per pair|
|Outsole||Vibram® Black Sands|
- EVA Upper
- Constructed from lightweight EVA, the soft and flexible upper provides all-day comfort.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Vibram Black Sands Outsole
- The Black Sands outsole features Vibram's Megagrip technology which provides superior grip and traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- How It Fits
- Designed specifically for sandals, the 827 last cups the foot to lock it in place and provide a secure fit for whatever terrain you encounter. Whether seeking adventure on the trail or roaming around the campsite, this last offers superior stability and comfort.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Shelter Cove Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.