Gray/Blue Steel Toe
Only %1 left
Sale Price $185.00
Hiking Comfort Built for the Job Site
Inspired by the comfort and flexibility of your favorite hiking boot, the durable Riverside is made for long days on the job. A thick EVA midsole provides cushioning for all-day comfort, and an oil- and slip-resistant outsole provides stability and traction without added weight. When work takes you outside in all weather, a Danner Dry liner provides a 100% waterproof barrier.
|Weight||46 oz per pair|
|Traction||Oil & Slip Resistant|
|Protection||Electrical Hazard Certified|
|Safety||ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH|
|Toe Protection||Steel Toe|
- Leather & Textile Upper
- For a highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine durable leather with lightweight, abrasion-resistant textile panels.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Steel Toe (ST)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Danner® Riverside Outsole
- This oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole features low, self-cleaning lugs for versatile traction from indoor to outdoor job sites.
- Rubber Rand
- Offering an additional layer of protection, a rubber rand wraps the base of the foot for added abrasion resistance and durability.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Riverside Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.